About The Hill
We are a church in Brimfield, Ohio with an emphasis on Biblical teachings, contemporary worship, and meaningful relationships. The community and outreach are some of the main focuses seen here at The Hill Church making us a church for everyone.
" You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. " Matthew 5:14
What to Expect
Biblically based and relevant to our society today; creative sermons that will keep you in anticipation for more. Our sermons connect God's people to God's Word.
Worship style is similar to those of Passion, Hillsong, Jesus Culture and Bethel. Our worship team plays a variety of modern worship songs along with classic hymns.
A Place to Call Home
At The Hill Church you’ll find opportunities to participate in a thriving community for all ages. Whether married, single, or a student of any age, we have ways for you to connect and grow in fellowship with others through The Hill Ministries.
What We Believe
- The Bible to be inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning sacrifice through the shedding of His blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That salvation is for lost and sinful people.
- That the full Gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body and the baptism in the Holy Ghost with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
- In water baptism by immersion and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.