What We Believe
- The Bible to be inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning sacrifice through the shedding of His blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That salvation is for lost and sinful people.
- That the full Gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body and the baptism in the Holy Ghost with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
- In water baptism by immersion and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.